Sophie Delaporte “True Colors” for SKP Magazine. A cheerful and colorful series presenting fashion highlights in in motion.
- Guy Guglieri – Creative Director
- Franck Benhamou – Fashion Editor/Stylist
- Shuhei Nishimura – Hair Stylist
- Lili Choi – Makeup Artist
- Doria Hutchinson – Model
- Lighting, digital capture and retouching by Emmanuel Pineau
The luxury fashion house that is Balenciaga has worked in conjunction with renowned photographer, Sophie Delaporte, in order to produce a range of distorted and trippy images for the brand’s SS18 campaign. The imagery initially dropped via the social media platform, Instagram, but has quickly spread through the net since due to the growing anticipation of the collection.
Delaporte’s imagery takes a surrealist approach, stretching and warping the imagery to create a memorable visual effect.
More on Arcstreet
© emmanuel pineau 2020